What should be anti-aging cream
The modern world has brought a great many technologies to humanity, but also clogged the planet with a lot of garbage and exhaust fumes, due to which skin health is attacked every day. And if earlier for face care it was necessary to eat and exercise correctly, now you have to constantly resort to the help of various drugs that support the tone.
One of the main problems of modern man was premature skin aging. In this article, you can get information about what an anti-aging cream should be.
Having decided to rejuvenate the skin with the help of any age-related preparations, you need not just to buy the first moisturizer that comes across for problem skin. You should know that any anti-age face cream has properties that are not available in any other care product. First of all, it aims to combat the first signs of skin aging.
Principles of action
Anti-aging cream is the most effective way to combat aging skin. Such a drug has a huge range of beneficial effects:
- Levels relief;
- Whitens age spots;
- Moisturizes the skin and gives it vitality;
- Corrects blurry contours;
- Tightens the chin, destroys the effect of the second chin;
- Smoothes wrinkles, including the effect of "crow's feet" in the eyes, and nasolabial folds located next to the mouth;
- Protects cells from free radicalsthat neutralize the beneficial effects of vitamins and coenzyme Q10;
- Gently removes the stratum corneum and accelerates the regeneration of epidermal particles.
With this information, you can be sure what result you can get after using anti-age products by applying cream to your face.
Pharmacy instructions will not be able to give a full understanding of the components that make up the cream. There are many natural creams with alfalfa Altai, containing almost all the necessary minerals and probiotics. On the shelves you can find tools with additional UF protection and other useful properties.
- Hyaluronic acid is a natural component of the skin and makes it more elastic and more hydrated., and is also an important component of the skin regeneration process;
- Vitamin E regulates skin regeneration processes., makes it healthier and does everything to protect against the "unfriendliness" of the environment;
- Hydroxy Acids (alpha hydroxy acids, beta hydroxy acids and polyhydroxy acids) and oxygenates are chemical analogues of natural fruit acids. Oxygenates exfoliate the top layer of dead cells and stimulate the growth of new skin cells. Also used in many peels;
- Vitamin A. Retinol is a derivative of vitamin A and is used in many anti-wrinkle creams;
- Tretinoin (or retin-A). The component, in its properties and composition is similar to vitamin A. It is used to protect the skin from harmful ultraviolet radiation, and also helps to get rid of acne;
- Alpha lipoic acid, neutralizing free radicals. The most powerful antioxidant that helps and enhances the effect of other antioxidants;
- Coenzyme Q10 Prevents Premature Wrinkles, makes the aging process go much slower, reduces the number and depth of wrinkles;
- Peptides are protein compoundsthat improve the tone and appearance of aging skin. They also prevent the appearance of facial wrinkles;
- Kinetin is a hormone-like substance of plant origin. It supports the skin to retain moisture and produce collagen;
- Isoflavones have been found in soy extracts.. They have the same effect on the skin as estrogen. These substances found in anti-aging cream can help reduce the appearance of facial wrinkles and spots that appear with age;
- Green tea extract, which has properties that reduce inflammation and produce substances with antioxidants. He takes an active part in the process of cellular restoration of the skin;
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant.actively promoting collagen production. It is known that it increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin. Vitamin C increases the effectiveness of vitamin E, along with this makes the skin less prone to acne;
- DMAE - This is a natural substance found in the body of several families of sea inhabitants. This component of the anti-wrinkle cream is actively involved in the processes of skin rejuvenation, leads to an improvement in its tone and makes it more elastic.
Of course, these are not all the ingredients that are part of anti-wrinkle cream. After all, in the modern world, where technology creates ever newer and more effective substances, you can find something new every day. Despite this, knowledge of the main substances that make up anti-aging creams will help you choose a quality product that actively fights age-related changes.
The market is saturated with a huge number of companies representing anti-age creams. It is worth paying attention to such brands as:
- Natura Siberica - A company that has won many European awards;
- Clinique - a well-known company specializing in the production of skin care products;
- Lancome - a cosmetic company that began its history in Paris itself;
- Clarins - one of the most popular companies in the world specializing in the production of products containing natural components;
- Collistar - An Italian company that has gained popularity among beauty maniacs around the world;
- Lumene - a giant that uses in production the most extraordinary plants of the Arctic and Scandinavia;
- Shiseido - One of the founders of the cosmetics industry, combining all the Japanese traditions, remaining one of the largest concerns to this day.
- Chanel - a company that does not require a presentation and is always responsible for the highest quality;
- Estee lauder - An American manufacturer, characterized by high manufacturability inherent only to the brands of this continent;
- Dior - mastodon of the beauty industry, including cosmetics. The French company ranks 4th in terms of sales in the world;
- Vichy - Another representative of France, creating his own funds based on the thermal water of the same name;
- "100 beauty recipes" - One of the most famous Russian manufacturers.
Particular attention should also be paid to Korean brands that are gaining popularity in our country. Firms of this country are trying in no way inferior to the most popular companies.
The first step is to go to a specialist who can determine what exactly each person needs, in particular, draw up a plan for using care products, explain why and what cream will be needed. However, cosmetologists will not always pick up a set of products that will not “hit the pocket”, because after all they are mostly used to recommending drugs that they themselves know about or saw at conferences.
Therefore, it is worth knowing how to choose the right tools on your own and what you first need to pay attention to when choosing.
- One of the main indicators is age. Almost all creams indicate the age from which it is recommended to use this cream, and this is not accidental. If after 25 years the skin of the face began to look like it had been at least 30 years old, this does not mean that it is time to run to the store for cream marked "after 30", because on your skin the processes characteristic of 30-year-olds are still did not start, and you do not need such a cream.
- Next, pay attention to the type of skin. Everyone’s skin is different, everything changes for 20, 30 or 40 years, so you always need to know if it is dry or oily. It is individual for each person.
- When to apply. It is better to buy a separate cream for night and day. Day creams usually contain more necessary components to protect the skin from the harmful effects of the external environment. Nightly ones contain the ingredients necessary for nourishing and regenerating the skin, including those that are destroyed by exposure to sunlight.
- Type of makeup. A high-quality anti-aging cosmetic line usually includes not 1 or 2 protective products, but a whole structural complex that guarantees gentle cleansing, care and nutrition. Even decorative cosmetics can have anti-aging cream-like functions and help improve skin condition.
- Existence of protection against UF beams. The negative impact of ultraviolet light leads to irreversible aging processes, so the anti-aging day cream should protect the skin primarily from exposure to the sun. If the cream does not guarantee this protection, you must separately select a sunscreen and apply it under makeup or choose another cream.
Below is a list of the top five, according to experts, anti-age face creams.
- Dior "One Essential". The first place in the ranking is rightfully occupied by this tool. Scientists at the Dior laboratory have decided that the main attribute of their remedy will be the fight against free radicals. They turned out one of the best serums - a powerful tool to maintain the beauty and youth of the skin. A feature of this serum is an extract of red hibiscus, which scientists were able to improve to an unprecedented level.
- Lancome "Renergie French Lift". The main advantage of this night cream is the silicone disk that comes with the kit, with which the preparation for application becomes more effective: it massages the face much better than other analogues. Resveroside - anti-aging complex developed exclusively for the company Lancome, helps to make the skin more elastic and toned.
- "Le Soin Noir" by Givenchy. The appearance of black cream "Le Soin Noir" by Givenchy caused the effect of an explosive bomb. The manufacturer relied on the life-giving black algae juice from the underwater depths, and this time gold juice from other algae joined it. With this cream you can feel like Aphrodite, born of sea foam.
- Aurealux Cream by Dolce & Gabbana. And the rating is completed by a remedy from a famous brand. The first fuse of a fashion manufacturer Dolce & gabbana to create skin care products can be called more than successful. In particular, the products "Aurealux"containing Italian olive oil, vitamin B3 and an innovative complex"Gold Flavo-Silk Tricomplex"moisturize the skin, improve its texture and give shine. And now, not only fashionistas, but also their skin are dressed from the famous designer.
All creams in the ranking are far from a budget option. But such tools are recognized as the best, so you should pay attention to them.
- In the price rating, the lead from Givenchy. The average price of such a tool is 12,000 rubles. This is the most expensive cream from the rating of the best anti-age face creams.
- In second place is cream from Lancome. The cost of such a product is 8,000 rubles.
- Dolce & gabbana takes third place, the tool costs an average of 7000 rubles.
- Last in price, but first in quality - product from Dior. The cream will cost 5500 rubles.
At what age should I start using
It is good to consult a dermatologist or cosmetologist before using anti-aging cream. Because the predisposition of the skin to aging is different for everyone, often does not coincide with the biological age. In some women, even at the age of 45, the skin is quite elastic, as in youth, the other, before the age of 30, needs to begin the fight against wilting beauty.
If you start using too intense anti-aging creams, the skin will "get used to" these funds, soon it will need something even more powerful. In addition, disrupting the natural processes of self-renewal, the skin will simply become “lazy", getting everything you need from anti-aging cosmetics.
Anti-aging cream even of the latest generation is not a fabulous remedy. The effect of the highest quality anti-aging products, according to cosmetologists, will vary from mild to moderate.
The real power of modern anti-aging cosmetics is to prevent the appearance of new wrinkles and other signs of aging, provided that it is used regularly. therefore good cosmetics should be used (albeit without anti-aging properties)even if there are still no skin problems.
Is it possible for young
Skin needs to be taken care of from 20-25 years old. For these purposes, it is important to choose the appropriate preventive measures for young skin. Such proper care, which should include masks, facial massage, peeling and other procedures, can already significantly delay the appearance of the first signs of aging.
Beauticians do not recommend women under 30 to use even the lightest anti-aging creams.
How to use
First of all, you should make sure that the acquired cream does not cause an allergic reaction. This must be done before applying to the skin. You can put a little funds on the inner bend of the elbow, wait a day and see the result. If there is no redness, the cream can be used for the face.
Then you need to observe the following points:
- Before the procedure, you need to cleanse your face from cosmetics and dust. You can cook an herbal steam bath, use any home scrub - it does not matter.
- Apply an anti-aging night cream one hour before bedtime. At the same time, it is better not to sleep on your stomach so that the product does not cause the appearance of new folds.
- Daytime anti-aging cream is applied, respectively, an hour before the release.
- When applying night and day anti-aging creams, it is better to use their cosmetic line completelyThis will solve the problems as much as possible.
- Distribute the product evenly.without pressing on the skin, strictly along the line of massage.
- After 10 minutes, the remnants of the undissolved cream must be removed from the face with a paper towel.
It is better to change the cream every six months so that the skin does not get used to the same cream.
According to reviews, most buyers try to buy expensive anti-aging creams, use the entire series of face care products of the same manufacturer and listen to the advice of professionals about the benefits of this or that cream.
Users note the positive effect of using creams of the following brands: Clinique, Lancome, Clarins, Collistar, Lumene, Shiseido, Chanel, Estee Lauder, Dior, Vichy.
Buyers did not notice the effect of using the following brands: "100 beauty recipes" and Natura Siberica.
If in doubt, at what age to start using anti-aging cosmetics, see the following video.