Whitening face mask
A whitening facial mask is an excellent way to care for pigmented skin. According to cosmetologists, special masks and creams with a whitening effect of 79.3% cope with their task. The regular use of such funds guarantees a positive result. Freckles and age spots lighten, the skin looks healthier, fresher and younger. The whitening effect is noticeable after several applications.
Indications for use
No matter what whitening face mask a woman suffering from pigmentation chooses, she will in the shortest possible time help get rid of unwanted spots of various origins. If used correctly, you can achieve an amazing result. Masks lighten the darkest freckles in several shades, remove age spots, smooth complexion, relieve various redness, pigmentation, smooth out traces left after acne and blackheads.
Possessing all these properties, a whitening mask for facial skin will look irresistible at any age and at any time of the year.
Perfectly safe for the skin, but such effective whitening masks are especially good to do in spring and summer, when the sun provokes a rash of freckles. Indications for their use include freckles, pigmentation during pregnancy, age spots, redness after the elimination of acne and blackheads.
Bleaching agents have a very powerful effect - they not only enhance the production of collagen and elastin in the tissues or remove impurities from clogged pores, but also change the structure of cells, affect pigmented areas, thereby dissolving the pigment and decomposing it into components. As a result, no spots remain on the face. Indications for use:
- Brown spots of various sizes and origin.
- Strong tan.
- Unhealthy complexion - grayish or earthy.
- Scars or scars from acne and acne.
- Complications after unsuccessful salon procedures - crimson scars, spots, nodules and other skin defects.
- Cuperosis - spider veins on the face.
These are the cases when the whitening masks will cope with the task. They brighten the tan in several shades, remove pigmentation, even out complexion and make it healthy, remove scars.
It is not recommended to do whitening masks for those who have white, marble or painfully pale skin. Contraindications may also include individual intolerance to the components, so take a closer look at their composition. You can not use bleaching agents if there are skin diseases, including serious ones (melanoma, papillomas, keratosis, dermatitis, vitiligo and other conditions). Absolute contraindications include:
- Severe acne.
- Sensitive, thin skin or skin prone to dryness.
- Recent cosmetic surgery on the face.
- Fresh wounds and sutures, facial skin injuries.
In the presence of at least one of the above items, whitening face masks can be not only useless, but also harmful. Engaging in the removal of age spots on your own, without consulting a cosmetologist or a dermatologist, can be fraught with complications.
However, if there are no contraindications, an effective mask for whitening at home will certainly help in the fight for a beautiful and fresh face.
A whitening facial mask is a great way to get rid of pigmentations and bruises under the eyes at home, as well as an effective tool to improve skin color.
As you know, to achieve perfect and smooth skin is very difficult. In addition, in the summer, any aesthetic defects always become more noticeable; they cannot be hidden under clothing. You can make whitening face masks at home from the affordable ingredients that every housewife has in the refrigerator.
If you decide to prepare a mask at home, it is important to select only fresh, high-quality ingredients and apply them immediately after preparation, because no mask made from natural products is designed for long-term use. It is also necessary to choose the appropriate dishes in which you will mix all the ingredients, a small whisk and a special mortar for grinding fruit. You may also need a juicer and a coffee grinder, it crushes the seeds from the berries to make various scrubs or grinds oatmeal.
The most basic rule in home skin care is to apply the mask exclusively on clean skin.
It is advisable not only to remove decorative cosmetics from the face (foundation, powder, blush and others), but also to carry out a deeper cleaning using cosmetic milk, foam, lotion or scrub. Owners of dry skin types should be more careful with aggressive procedures such as peels and scrubs. It will be enough for them to wash with warm water using ordinary cosmetic milk.
When using a brightening agent to remove age spots, cosmetologists recommend that you follow these rules:
- Apply folk remedies to brighten the pigmentation areas only for the specified time in the recipe with a thin uniform layer, to avoid the development of an undesirable allergic reaction or side effect.
- It is better to apply such masks at night.
- It is best to do whitening procedures in the autumn or winter, as the sun's rays can have a negative effect on the skin that has undergone whitening. For the same reason, it is advisable to use a clarifying cream or other remedy in the evening before bedtime.
- For the entire period of use of whitening cosmetics you should treat the skin with sunscreen from ultraviolet rays.
Each tool is recommended to be tested in advance for the occurrence of an allergic reaction, for which you need to apply it to the skin in the elbow area and wait for half an hour. If redness or itching does not occur, you can safely apply this mask or cream. Apply bleaching masks only on face skin cleansed of cosmetics and impurities with a scrub or cleansing tonic. Masks and creams with the effect of lightening can be used not only for the face, but also for the decollete.
Great for oily and combination skin.
The best recipes at home
In order to correctly choose a folk recipe for a whitening face mask, focus on the type of your skin and the availability of the ingredients that make up the mask. Such funds are kept on the face for about twenty minutes and washed off with cool water. Before applying the mask, do not forget to apply the prepared mixture on your wrist: this will help to figure out how the skin will perceive the prepared composition.
Of the products, lemon, sour cream, cucumber, cottage cheese, milk, oatmeal and parsley have excellent whitening properties for the skin.
- With lemon. The pulp of a lemon must be turned into a slurry and applied to the face, then rinse with water. A mask is not recommended if acne is present on the skin.
- Lemon with sour cream. Mix pulp or freshly squeezed lemon juice (tablespoon) with sour cream (2 tablespoons) and apply on face. Then rinse with warm water.
- Cucumber. Grind the peeled cucumber to a porridge-like state, mix one tablespoon with the same amount of sour cream and a teaspoon of pulp or lemon juice.
Another wonderful mask: grate the cucumber on a grater (together with the skin) and mix in equal proportions with the whitening cream: the effect will exceed all expectations.
- Cottage cheese and honey. Mix one tablespoon of cottage cheese with the same amount of honey. The peculiarity of the mask is that it is necessary to knead the resulting mixture for a long time, until by consistency it becomes like a cream.
- Cottage cheese and yolk. Cottage cheese (100 g) mixed with egg yolk and hydrogen peroxide (5 g). You can add a teaspoon of honey to the mixture: then the mask will also become nutritious.
- Oatmeal. Grind oatmeal into flour using a coffee grinder, mix one tablespoon with protein, previously whipped in foam.
- From parsley. Grind parsley leaves, mix (2 tablespoons) with the same amount of sour cream, apply on face for twenty minutes, rinse with warm water.
To prepare a mask of sour cream and parsley, you need to take the following ingredients: a few tablespoons of sour cream or cream, a couple of drops of lemon juice and finely chopped parsley. In order to get a quick whitening effect, it is enough to apply a mask on the face (excluding the eyelid region) and keep it on the skin for 15 minutes.
- Onion cream. Onion juice mix one tablespoon with sour cream (2 tbsp), add honey (1 tsp), apply to age spots or the entire surface of the skin.
- Dairy. Mix oatmeal (1 tablespoon) with sour warm milk until a thick mass is obtained and apply to the skin.
- Yeast. The mask is very useful, because the yeast contains many vitamins of group B. To prepare it, you will need: yeast (one bag), milk (if dry skin, then you need to take with a high percentage of fat content).
All components are mixed until a thick consistency is formed. After which the mixture is applied to the face for half an hour, then washed off with running water.
- Strawberry. A brightening mask helps to quickly deal with freckles or pigmentation after acne. To prepare such a product, you need to take fresh strawberries and mashed it. The mixture should be applied with a sponge on the face and held on the skin for ten to fifteen minutes.
- From starch. A starch whitening facial mask also helps to improve the condition of the dermis and helps to cope with the problem of darkened areas on the skin. To prepare the product, you need to take in the same amount of lemon juice and starch, mix and apply for 20 minutes. Then rinse under running water.
- With herbs. The mask is suitable for any type of skin, but can cause severe dryness. It contains the following components: agave, hop cones, St. John's wort, strawberry leaves and egg yolk. From herbs, you need to make a decoction, and then add lemon juice and yolk to it, then apply a mask to the skin and hold for fifteen minutes.
Folk recipes based on decoctions of herbs help to cope with the problem of blackheads on the face and restore the function of the sebaceous ducts and glands, as well as bleach.
- With turmeric. Take equal amounts of turmeric powder and rice flour, add some milk and tomato juice to form a paste. Apply paste on face, neck and décolleté, leave for half an hour. Rinse the mixture with warm water.
This home remedy is considered very effective. The mask brightens the skin, with regular use makes it radiant and healthy.
- Another recipe: take turmeric powder and lemon juice (or cucumber juice) and mix until a paste forms. Apply the mixture to the affected skin for half an hour and rinse with clean water. Regular use reduces pigmentation and relieves sunburn.
- With aspirin. Ingredients for the mask: aspirin (3 tablets) and liquid honey (5 ml). Grind aspirin into a saucer. Add 3-4 drops of boiled warm water and honey to it. Stir well and apply to massage areas with massage movements. Wait twenty minutes.
- Another effective composition, the ingredients of which are as follows: salicylic acid (3 tablets), liquid honey (12 g.), aloe juice (5 ml). Grind the aspirin, add the remaining components to it and mix well. The aspirin composition is applied in a thin layer and adheres to the skin for twenty minutes.
- Of blue clay. Ingredients for a mask based on blue clay: aspirin (6 tablets), lemon juice (5 ml), melted honey (12 g.), Blue clay (12 g.), Salt (10 g.). Dissolve salt in lemon juice, strain the solution so that there is no precipitate. Then add the rest of the components. Hold the mask for twenty minutes, then rinse with water.
- From soda. For the mask you will need: baking soda - 1 tbsp; vitamin A in oil form - 2 drops; vitamin E - 4 drops; hydrogen peroxide 3% - 2 tbsp; oatmeal - 1 tablespoon; natural nonsense - 0.5 tsp To get started, mix the dry ingredients - baking soda, badyagi and oatmeal. Add vitamins to the mixture. Dilute the composition with hydrogen peroxide. The mask should be applied only to the areas of freckles and age spots. Keep the composition on the skin for no more than 15 minutes.
Remember that its composition is aggressive, try not to apply to places that do not need to be deeply bleached. After 15 minutes, rinse with plenty of water and apply natural olive oil to the skin.
If during the procedure there are unpleasant sensations (burning, tingling), immediately rinse off the composition.
- Potato. The potato mask has an excellent whitening effect, so it is considered as effective as possible. Ingredients: one potato, milk (150 ml), cucumber juice (30 ml). Boil potatoes in milk, mash it and add cucumber juice. This mixture effectively whitens the skin, eliminating age spots.
For even more recipes for whitening your skin, see the next video.
Cosmetics designed to care for pigmented skin, improves complexion, cleanses, brightens even dark spots. Pharmacy products, masks, which contain active ingredients, have a restoring, regenerating effect.
Korean brands of whitening, moisturizing and refreshing masks and creams are well established.
- "White flax". Floresan brand whitening mask provides active whitening of the skin, evens out its color, brightens age spots and freckles. The fruit acid complex removes the upper dead skin layer of the epidermis, brightens the skin and evens complexion, and also promotes the penetration of active whitening components into deeper layers of the skin.
Vitamin C, bearberry and orange extracts have an active whitening effect, reducing the production of melanin in the deeper layers of the skin. Extracts of flax seeds and green tea nourish, soften and make the skin more elastic and soft.
Feedback on the whitening mask "White Flax" - in the video below.
- Bielita-Bitex. The mask is designed for whitening and deep cleansing of pigmented skin. It brightens and cleanses the skin, promotes the renewal of epidermal cells, increases firmness and elasticity.
Experiment with a whitening mask from Bielita-Bitex See in the next video.
- Miracle Glow. A wonderful face mask with which you can remove freckles, rejuvenate the skin and deal with such a problem as age spots.
- Premium. Thanks to the combination of active ingredients with a different mechanism of action, it provides the skin with effective whitening, intensive nutrition, deep hydration, and reliable antioxidant protection.
Effective for eliminating such manifestations of skin hyperpigmentation as chloasma, age spots after intense insolation, post-traumatic age spots, freckles.
- Holy Land. The brand produces a very active cream and mask for lightening age spots. The peculiarity of its use is that it can cause redness of the skin. That is why, this effective tool should be used as directed and under the supervision of a physician.
- "Black Pearl". The brand produces cosmetics for women of different ages. The range of "Black Pearls" has masks and creams that contain whitening components. They gently act on the skin, brightening pigmentation and freckles.
- Dr. Sea The Dr. Sea plasticizer mask gently removes dead cells, stimulates skin renewal, reduces and prevents dehydration, and evens out texture: bumps and wrinkles. Refreshes complexion, has a brightening, tightening effect.
Contains Dead Sea minerals, pearl powder and Vitamin C. Suitable for all skin types.
- Achromin. Active cleansing and whitening fabric mask with active ingredients. Designed to combat the signs of aging skin, reduces the intensity of age spots and evens out uneven skin tone.
It has noticeable effects of lightening and moisturizing, as well as skin cleansing.
- Natura Siberica. Black Currant Whitening Night Mask. Arctic blackcurrant has natural whitening properties, lightens freckles and dark age spots, accelerates the metabolism in skin cells. Component Siberian polevole activates collagen synthesis, strengthens and moisturizes the skin, eliminates irritation, giving softness. Schisandra Nanai has a tonic effect.
It enhances protective functions, stimulates the metabolism, renewing and rejuvenating it.
Natural active extract from turmeric root, has brightening properties. It visually brightens hyperpigmentation, eliminates freckles, acne and other skin imperfections, significantly improves skin tone, improves elasticity, deeply nourishes, gives it a radiance and even tone.
Purchased whitening masks give a quick effect, which is noticeable after several applications. This opinion was reached by many women who used whitening products of popular manufacturers. Most of the positive reviews of the mask "Whitening" Belarusian brand Bielita-Biteks. It is inexpensive, has a pleasant texture, contains fruit acids. The mask narrows pores, eliminates pigmentation, cleanses the skin, evens out skin color, and is economically consumed.
In addition, effective whitening masks can be done on your own at home. Among the shortcomings: a possible allergic reaction, not suitable for sensitive skin, there are a number of contraindications.