Korean face masks
Korean cosmetics, which recently hit the shelves of Russian stores, in a short time became very popular due to its healing properties and correctly selected components of the composition. Face masks, which solve most of the dermatological problems of the skin, are no exception.
Korean face masks are based on natural ingredients. They are used by the Koreans themselves, whose skin for a reason looks so fresh and young, regardless of age. These care products quickly captured the Russian cosmetics market and are in great demand.
The benefits of the drugs are visible to the naked eye:
- Unique compositions based on extracts from medicinal plants, natural oils and extracts.
- Innovative equipment, latest developments, continuous search for new components allow Koreans to take first place in the global cosmetics industry.
- High quality products are carefully monitored. She undergoes multi-level testing in medical laboratories before reaching the end user.
- Hypoallergenicity and safety components makes it possible to use even for sensitive dermis.
- Interesting packaging design different from Russian or European brands. Girls who once used masks from Korea can easily distinguish them from others. Jars in the form of animals, fruits, cartoon characters - such a package will certainly lift the mood of its owners.
- A wide variety of masks It is made specifically so that any customer can solve her own problem.
Depending on the composition and blending method, masks can be sorted as follows:
- Hydrogel. They are prepared on the basis of hydrogel - an ingredient that is completely safe for the human body, capable of retaining moisture. Additional components are other beneficial substances. Gel preparations belong to express care, quickly putting your face in order. Very help out before an important event or while traveling.
- Fabric as well as hydrogel - These are instantly acting masks that give an effect in just fifteen minutes. They are a piece of tissue the size of a face, with slots for the eyes, nose and mouth. Impregnation of tissue may be different, depending on the purpose. The main function is to hydrate the epidermis as much as possible.
- Bubble masks have a rather thick consistency, being in a jar. When the drug is applied to the skin, then under the influence of heat and oxygen, bubbles begin to appear. Foaming substance provides micromassage that improves blood circulation, refreshing and toning the dermis. Bubble cosmetics hit the store shelves recently, so it is not very famous.
- Patches - These are small pieces of tissue impregnated with a medicinal composition. Most often used in the area around the eyes, helping to get rid of dark circles and swelling. Relate to instantly acting, but are not able to replace full-fledged care.
- Film masks may have a different composition depending on the problem. Often they are designed to get rid of black dots and enlarged pores. When applied, they have a liquid consistency, after a certain time they dry out and are removed in the form of a film.
- V-zone lifting masks produced in the form of elastic tissue, saturated with medicinal substances. Superimposed on the V-region (under the nose, chin, upper neck, cheekbones). They have a tightening effect, stimulating the production of their own elastin and collagen, even out the contours of the face, and prevent the formation of a second chin.
- Nightly. They are applied to the face before bedtime and washed off in the morning with warm water. They are used most often to restore, rejuvenate the elimination of acne. They are quite effective, because it is at night that the skin is more susceptible, and the exposure period is quite long.
- Alginate products made on the basis of algae. They remove toxins and toxins, moisturize, relieve irritation, increase the protective function of skin cells. Presented in the form of a powder to be diluted with thermal or mineral water. They are used no more than once or twice a week.
- Washable. Very common and popular. By appointment they are diverse, they can be: for problem skin and narrowing of pores, moisturizing and nourishing, regenerating and cleansing, whitening and with vitamins. Overlaid for fifteen to twenty minutes, then washed off with warm water.
The benefits of products made on the basis of natural ingredients are known to girls who truly monitor their health. Depending on the destination, different components are used, each of which differs in its healing properties.
Preparations with a snail are designed to rejuvenate aging skin.
It’s hard to imagine a mollusk crawling across the face. Not every girl will agree to such a procedure. And to apply a mask containing healing mucus is not difficult for anyone.
Achatina fulica or Achatina giant - a type of land gastropod mollusks that secrete a large amount of mucus, which includes such substances:
- Elastin - a protein of connective tissue, which is needed to maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- Collagen - filamentous protein, the basis of connective tissue, providing strength and elasticity of the epidermis. It is also called the protein of youth.
- Chitosan - A product of the processing of chitin, which is part of the shell of crayfish, crab, shrimp. It increases the speed of cell regeneration, removes toxins and toxins, and boosts immunity.
- Glycolic acid It stimulates blood microcirculation, has a whitening and exfoliating effect.
- Antioxidants strengthen the protective barrier of the epidermis, normalize metabolism, fight pigment spots.
- Allantoin quickly heals wounds, tightens pores, rejuvenates by accelerating cell regeneration.
- Vitamins A, C, E, B6, B12 contribute to the restoration, removal of inflammation, slow down the aging process, smooth out irregularities, tighten, tone, fight acne, increase elasticity.
Tomato preparations are valued no less. Used by professional cosmetologists due to the content of useful substances:
- Vitamins A, E, K, C, PP, B help soften and moisturize. Smooth fine wrinkles, contribute to the regeneration of the skin.
- Minerals: magnesium, manganese, calcium, iron, phosphorus, iodine, zinc, copper fight inflammations. They have antibacterial and antiseptic effects.
- Have antioxidant effects active acids: lemon, apple, oxal. They tighten the contours, smooth out irregularities.
- LycopeneIn addition to the fight against free radicals, it helps whiten the skin.
- Volatile soothe irritated dermis, resist inflammation, heal wounds.
Ginseng, which is part of many modern cosmetics, was previously used by geisha to protect against sunlight. Koreans make masks from it thanks to the unique composition of the root:
- Essential oil softens the dermis, increases blood circulation, strengthens the walls of blood vessels.
- Vitamins A, D, E, F are the strongest natural antioxidants that improve the general condition of the skin, nourish the deeper layers of the skin.
- Mineral complex consisting of zinc, calcium and copper, dries oily skin, normalizes the sebaceous glands, increases regeneration, normalizes the hormonal background of the body as a whole.
- Fatty acid restore the lipid barrier of the epidermis, have anti-inflammatory effects, maintain water balance at the required level.
- Phytosterols stimulate the production of their own collagen, which increases the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
Products with green tea, the effectiveness of which has been known since ancient times, are popular due to the content of very useful substances:
- Vitamin complex: A, B, C, K, R. These are powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals. They also help strengthen facial muscles by tightening the contour.
- Tannins or tannins possess excellent antiseptic abilities, help vitamin C to be better absorbed, remove heavy metals from the body.
- Minerals: Zinc, iodine and calcium normalize the secretion of the sebaceous glands, dry oily skin.
- Caffeine tones the skin, helps retain moisture in the skin cells, relieves swelling.
- Folic acid useful in treating acne. She is involved in the process of hematopoiesis, improves immunity.
- Polyphenol normalizes metabolism at the cellular level, creates an antibacterial effect, strengthens the walls of blood vessels, heals microcracks.
A rice mask, consisting of such a product familiar to us, is actually very useful, because it includes:
- B vitamins slow down the aging process, accelerating metabolic processes.
- Tocopherol protects from the harmful effects of sunlight.
- Mineral complex whitens the skin, strengthens the protective barrier, tones.
- Polysaccharides gently cleanse the dermis, relieve irritation.
- Alanine moisturizes and nourishes the deep layers of the epidermis.
Hyaluronic acid products are designed to maintain the structure of the cell, keeping collagen and elastin in position.
This substance is able to bind water, retaining moisture inside, which prevents the appearance of wrinkles. As a result, the complexion is leveled, the contours become clearer, irregularities go away, small wrinkles disappear, the skin takes on a radiant and rested look.
Read more about Korean face masks in the next video.
To buy quality cosmetics, you should pay attention to the brand. The most famous manufacturers do not allow misfires:
- Tony Moly;
- Etude House;
- Holika Holika;
The products of these companies have gained great fame in a short time due to their ease of use, high quality and numerous positive reviews.
How to use
Each self-respecting manufacturer provides detailed instructions for use. Use the product strictly in accordance with it in order to avoid unpleasant consequences.
The following is a detailed description of the use of Korean fabric mask:
- Thoroughly cleanse the face with the usual means.
- Unopened packaging should be warmed up or, on the contrary, cooled to the desired temperature (see instructions).
- Open the bag only before direct use, otherwise the useful properties of the impregnation will be lost.
- Gently apply tissue, taking into account the anatomical slots, smooth to full contact.
- Keep the drug on the face as indicated in the instructions. It is advisable to lie down for the duration of exposure in order to give the muscles complete relaxation.
- Remove the mask and discard, as reuse is not permissible.
- Make a light massage of the facial zone.
- Apply moisturizer.
Combining the reviews of most customers, we can say the following:
Many women who have not previously used Asian cosmetics, having tried once, do not want to change it for anything else. They note a significant improvement in skin condition, solving problems that previously could not be dealt with by any methods.
According to cosmetologists, the best Korean drugs are those that are made on the basis of snail mucus.
They really do wonders. Customers are satisfied with the rejuvenation effect. They are ready to spend considerable money on visiting salons to look fresh, rested and rejuvenated.
Ladies over the age of fifty respond positively to Korean preparations with hyaluronic acid. Good results are visible after several weeks of use. The skin becomes more elastic, fine wrinkles are smoothed.
Due to the constant increase in the number of positive ratings, the rating of Korean face masks is constantly growing, encouraging to buy the product again and again.